WEST LINN ROOFERS
Executive Roof Services is one of the top-rated roofing companies in West Linn. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of its lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- It the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For West Linn property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services. From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
WEST LINN OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 26,756
- Geo-coordinates: 45°21’55″N 122°38’28″W
- Postcodes: 97068
The city of West Linn was a beautiful area that was originally inhabited by Native American tribes before Oregon pioneers bought most of the land to develop settlements and harvest energy from the Willamette Falls.
The city was named after U.S Senator Lewis F. Linn who was the advocate for occupying Oregon territories as a counterclaim to the British.
- Willamette Dr.
- Salamo Rd.
- Rosemont Rd.
- 10th St.
- Blankenship Rd.
- Willamette Falls Dr.
- 19th St.
- Sunset Ave.
AIRPORTS SERVING WEST LINN
- Portland International Airport
- Trillium Creek Primary School
- Rosemont Ridge Middle School
- West Linn High School
- Lily Pond Pre School
- Willamette Primary School
- Sunset Primary School
- Cherry Hills Preschool
- Snickerdoodle Preschool
- Bolton Primary School
- The Marylhurst School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Willamette Dr. & West A
- Blankenship & Tannler Dr.
- Willamette Falls Dr. & 6th St.
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Clackamas is 9 miles to the Northeast
- Durham is 13 miles to the West
- Tigard is 10 miles to the Northwest
- Wilsonville is 15 miles to the Southwest
- Beaverton is 13 miles to the Northwest
- Hillsboro is 26 miles to the Northwest.
- Milwaukie is 10 miles to the North
- Portland is 10 miles to the North
- Tualatin is 9 miles to the West
- Dunthorpe is 4 miles to the North
- Gladstone is 5 miles to the East
- King City is 12 miles to the West
- Oregon City is 5 miles to the South
- Sherwood is 12 miles to the West
POPULAR PLACES IN WEST LINN
- The Willamette Falls Heritage Foundation is located off of Willamette Falls Dr. Not only is this area a beautiful view but it is also a historic landmark. Willamette Falls is the second-largest waterfall in America nestled right in the corner of West Linn.
- The area of West Linn is packed full of beautiful parks including Willamette Park. The park is over 20 acres and has plenty of amenities for children and families to enjoy. Covered seating, water fountains, a baseball field, playground, boat launch, and plenty of lush grass provides an optimal location for West Linn locals to gather in the summer. Weddings, birthday parties, and other events are held here bringing people together to enjoy the fresh air and the local wildlife.
- If you’re looking for a place to get a bite to eat, stop by Bugattis Ristorante in West Linn located off of Willamette Drive. Not only does this fine dining Italian restaurant create mouthwatering dishes like Bolognese and Veal Ossobuco but all of their pasta is handmade in-house every day. The chefs and owners strive to promote sustainability by working closely with farmers, ranchers, and fishermen.
- The McLean House is a beautiful three-story, 17-room home built in 1927, located at the end of River St. This historic landmark has been restored to provide a gorgeous setting for wedding venues and other special events. The McLean House Park is open to the public every day, inviting people to picnic in the gazebo or take a stroll under the giant sequoias.
Image File: West Linn City Hall
Author: Tesint at English Wikipedia