Executive Roof Services is one of the top-rated roofing companies in Ridgefield, WA. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of its lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- It the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Ridgefield property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services. From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
RIDGEFIELD WASHINGTON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 4,763
- Geo-coordinates: 45°48′55″N, 122°43′40″W
- Postcodes: 98642
Located within the Portland metropolitan region, Ridgefield is notable for the significant Native American and Lewis and Clark Expedition history of the area, but is also the headquarters of the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, a primary reserve for migrating waterfowl on the Pacific Flyway, and the Ridgefield High School “Spudders” (reflecting the area’s potato-farming heritage). The city is home to several annual community events, such as their old-fashioned Fourth of July Celebration, and also holds a bird festival that attracts bird lovers from around the region and beyond.
- Interstate 5
- S. Route 501
- Royle Rd
- Hillhurst Rd
- S. Route 30
- NW Timmen Rd
- Relman Rd
- La Center Rd
AIRPORTS SERVING RIDGEFIELD
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Union Ridge Elementary
- South Ridge Elementary
- Sunset Ridge Intermediate School
- View Ridge Middle School
- Ridgefield High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- W 6th St/Washington
- Broadway/Evergreen Blvd
- W 8th and Main
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Vancouver is 15 miles to the south
- Washougal is 30 miles to the east
- Battle Ground is 10 miles to the east
- Woodland is 8 miles to the north
- Baker is 6 miles to the south
- La Center is 6 miles to the north.
- Sara is 5 miles to the south
- Salmon Creek is 9 miles to the south
- Felida is 8 miles to the south
- Minnehaha is 15 miles to the south
- Portland is 23 miles to the south
- Camas is 28 miles to the south-east
- Walnut Grove is 13 miles to the south
- Brush Prairie is 13 miles to the east
- Lake Shore is 11 miles to the south
POPULAR PLACES IN IN RIDGEFIELD
- Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. This Wildlife Refuge is a wildlife preserve, one of the national wildlife refuges operated by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, located in the westernmost part of Clark County, Washington. The refuge protects more than 5,200 acres of marshes, grasslands, and woodlands. It can be found NW Maint Ave near Gee Creek.
- Bethany Vineyard & Winery. Located in Ridgefield, Washington, Bethany Vineyard and Winery combines the best traditions of winemaking with the nearly perfect growing climate of southwest Washington to produce a wine with distinct flavor and character.
- Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, formerly known as the Sleep Country Amphitheater and Amphitheater Northwest is an 18,000-seat capacity amphitheater located in Ridgefield, Washington. It is the largest outdoor amphitheater in the Portland metropolitan area.
- Paradise Point State Park. This state park is a public recreation area on the East Fork Lewis River in Clark County, Washington. It has 101 acres complete with a shoreline, swimming beach, campground, and trails for hiking.
- Ridgefield Kayak. Spend your weekend kayaking on the shoreline of the National Wildlife Refuge. Take classes and tours while learning about the local ecology on a guided trip. Located at 5 Mill Street. Image by Steve Morgan, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=51969938
Photographer: Ian Poellet.The historic Lambert School near Ridgefield is listed on the US National Register of Historic Places.
Ian Poellet [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]