Executive Roof Services is one of the top-rated roofing companies in Portland. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of its lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- Is the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Portland property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services. From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
PORTLAND, OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 632,000
- Geo coordinates: 45.5155°N, 122.6793°W
- Postcodes: 97204, 97296, 97268, 97253, 97291, 97269, 97256, 97281, 97250, 97252
Portland is located in Multnomah County and is the largest and most populated city in Oregon. Approximately 60% of Oregon’s population lives in Portland making it the 25th most populated Metropolitan Statistical Area in the United States.
- Interstate 205
- S. Route 26
- S. Route 30
- Sixth Avenue
- Canyon Road
- Interstate 405
- Harbor Drive
- Interstate 84
AIRPORTS SERVING PORTLAND
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Portland Academy and Female Seminary
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Southwest 6th & Madison and City Hall/Southwest 5th & Jefferson stations
- Pioneer Courthouse/Southwest 6th and Pioneer Place/Southwest 5th stations
- Mall/Southwest 4th Avenue and Mall/Southwest 5th Avenue stations
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- West Slope is 4 miles to the west.
- West Haven-Sylvan is 4 miles to the west.
- Raleigh Hills is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Milwaukie is 5 miles to the south.
- Garden Home-Whitford is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Hills is 5 miles to the west.
- Metzger is 6 miles to the south-west.
- Beaverton is 6 miles to the west.
- Cedar Mill is 6 miles to the west.
- Lake Oswego is 6 miles to the south.
- Oak Grove is 7 miles to the south.
- Tigard is 7 miles to the south-west.
- Oatfield is 8 miles to the south-east.
- Oak Hills is 8 miles to the west.
- Vancouver is 8 miles to the north.
POPULAR PLACES IN IN PORTLAND
- The plant, which is a genus of flowering plants in the coffee family. Can be found near Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Madison Street
- Portlandia Statue. A sculpture by Raymond Kaskey. Located above the entrance of the Portland Building in downtown Portland. (Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Madison Avenue). It’s the second-largest copper statue in the United States. The other is the Statue of Liberty.
- Southwest 6th & Madison Street and City Hall/Southwest 5th & Jefferson. Light rail stations located in Portland. The 5th Stop southbound on the Portland Transit Mall Extension.
- Standard Plaza. In 1963, Standard Plaza was the largest office building in Portland. The 16 story building in downtown Portland occupies the city block on the Southwest Main Street and Southwest 5th
- Liberty Bell. A replica of the original Liberty Bell located in Pennsylvania. Located near Southwest Madison Avenue and Southwest 4th There are actually two replicas in Portland. The first was purchased in 1962 and was installed in the City Hall Rotunda in 1964, but was destroyed by a bomb blast in November of 1970. The second replica was also placed outside the City Hall in 1972.
- Portland City Hall. A four-story Italian Renaissance Style building that is the headquarters for the Portland City Government. Located near Southwest Jefferson Street and Southwest 4th
- PacWest Center. Standing at 30 stories, this is the Fourth tallest building in Portland. Located near Southwest 6thAvenue and Southwest Jefferson Street.
- Running Horses. An outdoor bronze statue that is located on the Transit Mall in downtown Portland, near Southwest 6th Street and Southwest Madison Street. (Sculpted by Tom Hardy).
- Ambassador Apartment. Located near Southwest Madison Street and Southwest 6th The Ambassador which are located in downtown Portland have been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979.
- Wells Fargo Center. Located in Portland Oregon near Southwest Jefferson Street and Southwest 4th It is a 40 story tower and five-story office building with three levels of below surface parking. In 1972, the Wells Fargo Center became the tallest building in the state of Oregon.
- University Club. Located in downtown Portland, the University Club was built in 1913 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Portland transformed from a pioneer town to a modern industrialized city.
- Oregon Zoo.