LAKE OSWEGO ROOFERS
Executive Roof Services is one of the top-rated roofing companies in Lake Oswego. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of its lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- It the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Lake Oswego property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services. From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
LAKE OSWEGO OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 36,619
- Geo-coordinates: 45.41956°N 122.66755°W
- Postcodes: 97034–97035
Located about 8 miles outside of Portland, Oregon, Lake Oswego was initially inhabited by the Clackamas Indians. They were killed off mostly by sicknesses they encountered from the European explorers, and by the late 1800s, the land was dotted with homesteads and saw a lot of trade up and down the local rivers. Lake Oswego served as an iron hub, though short-lived, and is now one of Oregon’s most affluent cities.
- Interstate 5
- Boones Ferry Rd.
- Lakeview Blvd.
- Carmen Drive
- Bonita Rd
- South Shore Blvd.
- Hwy 43
- Stafford Rd
AIRPORTS SERVING LAKE OSWEGO
- Portland International Airport
- Forest Hills Elementary
- Hallinan Elementary
- Lake Grove Elementary
- Oak Creek Elementary
- River Grove Elementary
- Westridge Elementary
- Lake Oswego Junior High
- Lakeridge Junior High
- Lake Oswego High School
- Lakeridge High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- 4th St/A Ave
- Washington Square Transit Center
- Wes Commuter Rail
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- West Linn is 6 miles to the southeast
- Durham is 3 miles to the southwest
- Tigard is 4 miles to the west
- Wilsonville is 9.3 miles to the south
- Beaverton is 7.6 miles to the northwest
- Hillsboro is 15.6 miles to the northwest.
- Milwaukie is 8.7 miles to the east
- Portland is 9.3 miles to the south
- Tualatin is 5.2 miles to the southwest
- Dunthorpe is 4.6 miles to the east
- Gladstone is 15.1 miles to the east
- King City is 6.2 miles to the southwest
- Oregon City is 15 miles to the southeast
- Sherwood is 8.7 miles to the southwest
- Clackamas is 19miles to the east
POPULAR PLACES IN LAKE OSWEGO
- George Rodgers Park. This 26-acre park in Lake Oswego has a soccer field, two baseball fields, outdoor tennis courts, a playground, and river access to the Willamette. While it used to be a stopping place for traders up and down the river, it’s seen everything from sawmills to steamboat transportation.
- Millennium Plaza Park. Located in Lake Oswego, Oregon, opened in 1999. This popular park has stunning views of Lakewood Bay, a paved plaza with a fireplace, and is popular with locals as a start/finish line for the city’s annual Lake Run.
- Portland Oregon Temple. This stunning temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sits on 7 acres just off I-5 at the intersection of Hwy 217. In 2012 the church opened a visitors center so that the public could enjoy the beauty of the temple and grounds.
- Lake Oswego Public Library. For several years between the early and mid-2000s, the library in Lake Oswego was rated in the top 10 libraries in the country dedicated to similar population size. It is the only public library in the city.
Image File: Lake Oswego Railroad Bridge
Author: Esprqii [Public domain]