Executive Roof Services, based in Beaverton, is one of the top-rated roofing companies in Beaverton. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of its lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- It the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Beaverton property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services. From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
BEAVERTON OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 89,803
- Geo coordinates: 45°29′13″N, 122°48′13″W
- Postcodes: 97003, 97005-97008, 97075-97078
Beaverton is located in Washington county. It’s the second-largest city in the county and Oregon’s sixth-largest city. Beaverton is one of the economic centers for Washington county as it is home to several international corporations like Nike.
- Oregon Route 217
- S. Route 8
- Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
- Canyon Rd
- Farmington Rd
- Hall Blvd>
- Watson Ave
- Main Ave
AIRPORTS SERVING BEAVERTON
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- German American School
- Holy Trinity School
- Jesuit High School
- Saint Cecilia Grade School
- WoodHaven School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Beaverton Transit Center/
- Beaverton Central MAX Station
- SW Canyon and Broadway/SW Canyon & Red Robin
- SW Lombard and Broadway
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Portland is 7 miles to the east
- Lake Oswego is 8 miles to the south
- Tigard is 7 miles to the south
- Aloha is 4 miles to the west
- Hazeldale is 5 miles west
- Tualatin is 10 miles to the south
- West Linn is 16 miles to the south
- Milwaukie is 13 miles to the south-east
- West Linn is 20 miles to the south-east
- Hillsboro is 8 miles to the west
- Forest Grove is 17 miles to the west.
- Wilsonville is 15 miles to the south
- Sherwood is 12 miles to the south
- Newberg is 18 miles to the south
- Yamhill is 24 miles to the southwest
POPULAR PLACES IN BEAVERTON
- Cooper Mountains Vineyards. This vineyard uses exclusively organic grapes and is located on the site of an ancient volcano. It can be found on SW Grabhorn Rd.
- iFly Indoor Skydiving. Experience the thrill of skydiving without the need for parachutes. Located on SW Greenburg Rd.
- Uptown Market Brewing – Beaverton. This taproom and craft beer bottle shop stocks a massive selection of local northwest beer favorites. Located on SW Scholls Ferry Rd in the Whitford area.
- Art on Broadway. This fine art gallery hosts 20 local artists and has receptions every 2nd Saturday. Find them on SW Broadway St, between Hall and Watson.
Image of the City Park in Beaverton by “Aboutmovies” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:City_Park_Beaverton_Oregon.JPG
M.O. Stevens [Public domain]