Executive Roof Services, based in Washougal, WA is one of the top rated roofing companies in the area. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of it’s lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- Is the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Washougal property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services.From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
- Population (approx.): 15,711
- Geo coordinates: 45°34′55″N 122°20′53″W
- Postcodes: 98671
Washougal is located on the Washington side of the Columbia River, with a wonderful view of Mount Hood. There is a lot of rich history in these parts as this region was even explored by Lewis and Clark.
- N Washougal River Road
- Lewis and Clark Highway
- SE Woodburn Road
- N Shepherd Road
- E Street
- G Street
- Evergreen Way
- 39th Street
AIRPORTS SERVING WASHOUGAL
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Excelsior High School
- Washougal High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- E St & Washougal River Rd
- Washougal Park & Ride
- E St & 15th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Camas is 2.8 miles to the West
- Portland is 23.0 miles Southwest
- Vancouver is 16.8 miles to the West
- Minnehaha is 17.4 miles to the West
- Five Corners is 18.0 miles to the Northwest
- Orchards is 18.4 miles to the North
- Battle Ground is 26.1 miles to the North
- North Bonneville is 22.2 miles to the East
POPULAR PLACES IN IN WASHOUGAL
- 54°40′ Brewing Company is a tight-knit taproom that is open 7 days a week and is always serving up refreshing beverages. It is located at 3801 South Truman Street #1 in Washougal
- CottonWood Beach is located on Index Street in Washougal and is a great place to go swimming with the family. Bring a picnic and enjoy splashing around in the river.
- At 105 Pendleton Way you can find Big Foot Inn, which is a bar and grill that is serving big portions of delicious tavern favorites! Friendly staff and frequent customers make this the place to be!
- The Cape Horn Overlook along Evergreen Hwy is a fantastic place to drive if you are looking for a view! Overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, it’s a great way to see all the scenic beauty this area has to offer!
- Shrink Ray Farms petting zoo in Washougal is home to all sorts of small critters. Goats, chickens, ducks and even fruit trees. If you want to go pet some tiny animals, with a view of the Gorge, this is the place to go.
Image of downtown Washougal, Washington facing west by Jared Adams. Location dms|45|34|42.880011232114725|N|122|21|https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Downtown_Washougal,_Washington_01.JPG