VANCOUVER WA ROOFERS
Executive Roof Services is one of the top-rated roofing companies in Vancouver, WA. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of its lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- Is the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Vancouver property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services. From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
VANCOUVER WASHINGTON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 161,791
- Geo-coordinates: 45.38°N, 122°36W
- Postcodes: 98660, 98661, 98662, 98663, 98664, 98665, 98666, 98682, 98683, 98684, 98685, 98686, 98687
Vancouver is located in Clark County and is the fourth largest city in the state of Washington. Vancouver is considered a part of the Portland metropolitan area, which is the 23rd largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Interstate 205
- Interstate 5
- S. Route 14
- S. Route 500
- S. Route 503
- S. Route 501
- Fourth Plain Blvd
- Mill Plain Blvd
AIRPORTS SERVING VANCOUVER
- Portland International Airport
- Pearson Field
NEARBY LAKES AND RIVERS
- The Columbia River
- Vancouver Lake
- Lacamas Lake
- Klineline Pond
- Battle Ground Lake
- Hudson’s Bay High School
- Columbia River High School
- Fort Vancouver High School
- Skyview High School
- Vancouver School of Arts and Academics
- Evergreen High School
- Mountain View High School
- Heritage High School
- Union High School
- Legacy High School
- Cascadia Technical Academy
- Washington School for the Blind
- Washington School for the Deaf
- Clark College
- Gateway Seminary
- Washington State University, Vancouver
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Union Pacific
- Lewis and Clark Railway
- Vancouver Station
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Battle Ground is 17 miles to the north-east.
- Orchards is 10.4 miles to the north-east.
- Hazel Dell is 3.1 miles north.
- Salmon Creek is 6.5 miles to the north.
- Cascade Park is 10.1 miles to the south-east.
- Hockinson is 14.7 miles to the north-east.
- Brush Prairie is 12.8 miles to the north-east.
- Felida is 6.9 miles to the north.
- North Portland is 4.5 miles to the south-west.
- St. Johns is 6.7 miles to the southwest.
- Camas is 14 miles to the east.
- Washougal is 16.8 miles to the east.
- Northeast Portland is 6.7 miles to the south-east.
- Alberta is 6.2 miles to the South.
- Northwest Portland is 10.9 miles to the south-west.
POPULAR PLACES IN VANCOUVER
- The historic Evergreen Hotel, located at 500 Main Street
- Esther Short Park and town square, located in downtown Vancouver between West Columbia and 8th St.
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site has the main location in modern-day downtown Vancouver
- The Pearson Air Museum is an aviation museum at Pearson Field, located at 1115 E 5th Street
- The Heritage Building, which is a 1914 Chicago Style U.S. National Bank. You can find this on 6th and Main Street.
- Officers Row, which is a part of the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, is located from 611-1616 E Evergreen Boulevard. This street housed U.S. military officers stationed at the Vancouver Barracks dating back to 1846
- The Grant House is the oldest building on Officers Row and was named for U.S Army Captain and future President, Ulysses S. Grant. It is one of 21 homes on Officers Row in Vancouver Washington located on E. Evergreen Boulevard
- The Marshall House that was built in 1886 and later named after George C. Marshall. It is located on Officers Row in Vancouver on E. Evergreen Boulevard.
- The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater (formerly St. James Catholic Church), which saw its first mass in 1846. The location is 218 W 12th Street
- 4201 Main Street, where you can find a log cabin and boarding school built 1846-1848. It is known as The Covington House.
- The Clark County Courthouse built in 1941 by local architect Day Hillborn. It is located at 1200 Franklin Street in Downtown Vancouver.
- 1936 Kiggins Theatre located at 1011 Main Street.
The Marshall House, built in 1886, Vancouver, Washington USA. Shot October 21, 2005, with Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH S410 camera by Khirad.