Executive Roof Services in Hillsboro is one of the top rated roofing companies in the area. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs and multi-family housing roof services.
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of it’s lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- It the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Hillsboro property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services.From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
HILLSBORO, OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 106,894
- Geo coordinates:45°31’N, 122°59′W
- Postcodes: 97123, 97124, 97006
Hillsboro is the fifth largest city in Oregon. Because this city and much of the Portland metropolitan area play host to many high-tech companies it has been given the nickname of Silicon Forest.
- E Main St.
- NE Cornell Rd.
- NE Grant St.
- NE Brookwood Pkwy
- SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- NE Cornelius Pass Rd
- N 1st Ave
- NW Evergreen Pkwy
AIRPORTS SERVING Hillsboro
- Hillsboro Airport
- Portland International Airport
- Hillsboro High School
- W. Verne McKinney Elementary School
- Liberty High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- NE Century (NW 231st) & Alder/Orenco Stn Northbound
- E Main & SE 28th
- Washington/SE 12th Ave MAX Station
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Aloha is 5 miles to the South East
- Beaverton is 8 miles to the South East
- Portland is 18 miles to the East
- Tigard is 16 miles to the South East
- Vancouver is 25 miles to the North East
- Scappose is 23 miles to the North
- Lake Oswego is 20 miles to the South East
- Clackamas is 30 miles to the South East
- Forest Grove is 10 miles to the West
- North Plains is 8 miles to the North
POPULAR PLACES IN HILLSBORO
- Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center located on SE Maple St. has indoor and outdoor pools for the whole family to enjoy!
- Hillsboro Stadium located on NE Century Blvd. is a multi-sport stadium that host football, baseball, softball, soccer, and lacrosse.
- The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club located on SW 229th Ave. is a 36 hole golf club that opened in 1997 and hosted the PGA Tour Champions from 2003-2006.
By Original uploader was M.O. Stevens at en.wikipedia – Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons by Aboutmovies using CommonsHelper., Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9921988