Executive Roof Services in Clackamas is one of the top rated roofing companies in the area. We offer several residential and commercial roof services, as well as roof repairs and multi-family housing roof services. .
- Does your roof need some repair work? Maybe it has a small leak that’s developed over time. Perhaps a tree fell on the roof. No matter the cause, call us and as about our guaranteed roof repair services. We’ll take care of it quickly and with quality and care.
- Is your residential roof having more substantial issues, or is it reaching the end of it’s lifespan? Our experienced team can take care of your roof repairs, as well as provide roof replacement services if needed.
- It the roof on your commercial property old and worn out? When your commercial roof needs replacing, all you have to do is give Executive Roof Services a call.
- For Clackamas property managers of multi-family housing units needing roof replacements or repairs, your number one choice is Executive Roof Services.From large apartment complexes to small townhouse communities, we’ll get your roof taken care of.
CLACKAMAS, OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 6,965
- Geo coordinates:45°24′36″N, 122°33′37″W
- Postcodes: 97015
Clackamas is an unincorporated community in Clackamas county, Oregon and is a suburb of the Portland area. It is home to the military base, Camp Withycombe, and to Kaiser Permanente Hospital.
- 82nd Dr
- SE Evelyn St
- S. 212
- S. 224
- I 205
- S Meyers Rd
- SE Clackamas Rd
- Minuteman Way
AIRPORTS SERVING CLACKAMAS
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Clackamas Web Academy
- Clackamas High School
- Cascade Heights
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- 82nd Dr and Clackamas
- SE Clackamas Rd and Johnson Rd
- SE McKinley and Jefferson
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Portland is 11 miles to the north
- Oak Grove is 6 miles to the north
- Gladstone is 5 miles to the south
- Milwaukie is 5 miles to the northwest
- Happy Valley is 5 miles to the northeast
- West Linn is 7 miles to the southwest
- Beaverton is 18 miles to the northwest
- Damascus is 7 miles to the east
- Gresham is 13 miles to the northeast
- Boring is 12 miles to the east
POPULAR PLACES IN CLACKAMAS
- Mt Talbert Nature Park. Located on SE Mather Rd, this park has numerous trails to explore with several beautiful views.
- Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course. This course is a collection of 18 Holes that caters to every level of golfer from beginners to pros. You can find it at 130th Ave near SE Capps Rd.
- Wichita Pub. This family restaurant serves up all American food while hosting a separate bar area with a full range of pool tables and big screen t.v.s. Check them out off of SE Highway 212.